Instructional Belief Statement
- We believe that our school environment should be safe, inviting, and inclusive of all students.
- We believe adults work to understand the diverse background of learners.
- We believe teachers adapt their instruction to respond to the needs of students.
- We help students understand the real-world application of academic content.
- We believe students need the opportunities to practice negotiation, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- We believe students are provided with a variety of opportunities and methods to participate in and demonstrate their learning.
- We believe students will evaluate and synthesize information in order to make decisions and solve problems.
- We believe assessments provide opportunities for feedback, communication, and help to guide response plans
- We believe students have a civic responsibility to apply academic knowledge in response to the needs of the community.