Wall of Fame
Timberline students demonstrate a wide range of skills, unique abilities, and talents. Continually, the student body demonstrates kindness and care for their community, perseverance amidst challenge, creativity, value to honor differences, and an ability to apply academic understanding in order to challenge individual understanding as well as to problem-solve and respond to the needs of the community. Recently, many of our very own Timberwolves have been working hard to achieve goals and meet challenges. This has resulted in many exciting awards, achievements, and accomplishments that we want to take the time to celebrate. While we know this does not represent the successes and skills of all Timberline students (for example not all students have an ability to be acknowledged for their unique strengths and skills), we are very proud of the students listed below and all of their hard work and success!
- National Science Olympiad - State Champions
- Math Counts 2021
- National History Day Winners
- Toshiba Exploravision Regional Competition Winners
- Battle of the Books Winners - "The Sensational Six"
- World Citizen Essay Contest
- Junior All-State Band
- Junior All-State Orchestra
- Junior All-State Choir
- Robotics VEX IQ World Championship
- Reflections Art Submissions - Council Level Recognition
- Reflections Art Submissions - State Level Recognition
- Reflections Theme Submissions - State Level Recognition
- Reflections Participants